Prayers of Salvation
The Following people are currently being prayed for by Cross-Life Family Worship. We are praying for these precious souls in this manner:
Dear Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and in the power of the Holy Spirit we confess our sins and ask for your cleansing as we petition you on behalf of these precious souls listed here. In the precious name of Jesus we plead the blood over these souls and ask you to do a mighty work of salvation in their lives, because of the great love you have for them.
Father, we ask, in the name of Jesus, and command, by the power and authority of the risen Christ, that the strong man in their lives be bound. We loose the bonds and shackles imprisoning them and command every demonic force and influence to let these souls go, in the name of Jesus.
We ask you heavenly Father to Sanctify them and separate them for the cleansing of their hearts and souls. We ask you Lord Jesus to bless them so that they will see that it is your love for them that will save their souls. We ask that you would convict them of their sins and would illuminate their minds as to who you are, Jesus Christ the Savior of the world. Now we ask in the name that is above all names, the name of Jesus Christ, that you would save them. Amen.
Elizabeth, Alaura, Jordan, Blaine, Liam, Nichol, Aaron, Stephen, Matt, Brian, Scott, Haven, Tree, Rain, Lauren, Chandia, Ponchy, Celia, Ramiro, Melanie, Scott, Jorge, Omar, Matt, Larry, Joy, Chris, Randy, Karen, Alexia, Matthew, James, Phillip, Shannon, Savannah, Deborah, Anh, Mike, Jon, Becky, Evan, Amanda, Brenda, Ben, Larry, Mary, Stephen, Lauren, Jessie, Sue, Melanie, Tim, Shannon, Debbie, Christy, Mitchell, Misty, Jessica, David, Joya, Susan, Corey, Todd, Melanie, Ahvens, Kelly, Kylon, Taylor, Joseph, Ricky, Brian, Matthew, Stacy, Sherrie, Vickie, John, David, Alex, Gerraldo, Joanne, Roberto, Christian, Peter, Joey, Eleana, Cyndy, Bridgette, Leon, Linda, Joshua, Dallas, Jannett
How to Go to Heaven
According to the Word of God
God has not made salvation difficult and takes only a minute to explain. Please let us show you how to get to Heaven from the Bible, God's Word...
1. Man is a sinner.
- Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
- John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
- Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”
- Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell.
- Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”
- 2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”
- Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
3. Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and rose again!
- Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- 1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”
- 1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ...”
- 1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.”
4. By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we can be saved.
Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person... The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
- John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”
- John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
- John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
- Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
- Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”
- Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- 1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”
- Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”
HERE IS HOW YOU CALL UPON THE LORD
Do you admit that you are a GUILTY sinner, under the condemnation of God's LAW, deserving of Hellfire?
Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God (God in the flesh) who died upon the cross, sacrificing His precious blood to pay for your sins? Do you believe that Jesus was buried and rose again three days later?
That is the good news of the gospel... Jesus DIED, He was BURIED and He is RISEN!
If you'd like to be saved, simply come in your heart as a guilty sinner and BELIEVE upon the Lord Jesus Christ.
Perhaps you'd feel comfortable praying a sinner's prayer as did the publican in Luke 18:13... “And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto Heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.”
I admit that I am a sinner deserving of Hell. I believe that you died, were buried and rose again. Please forgive me of my sins and take me to Heaven when I die. I now believe upon You alone, apart from all self-righteous works and religion, as my personal Savior. Thank you. Amen.
Just as you were born physically to your parents, so you were born spiritually into the Family of God when you received Jesus! Please understand that we are not saved because we pray a prayer; but because we believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ. It is certainly appropriate to ask the Lord in prayer to forgive and save us; but it is our faith which prompts us to pray. You could just as easily believe in your heart upon the Lord to be saved, and not pray at all. Salvation is of the heart, as we read in Romans 10:10, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness...”
It's not what you're doing that gets you to Heaven, it's where you're looking. Look to Jesus!
You do NOT have to be water baptized nor doing anything to get to Heaven other than trust upon the Lord as your Savior. Romans 4:5 proclaims... “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him (Jesus) that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.” What a wonderful truth! Our faith is COUNTED for righteousness! There is NO self-righteousness involved in salvation. It is the gift of God. You see, we have no righteousness of our own to offer God. No amount of good can undo the bad we've done. Thus, Jesus paid a debt that He did not owe, because we owed a debt that we could not pay. Salvation is receiving, not giving. We are Sinners and Jesus is the Savior. Jesus is precious!
Unbelief is the only sin which can keep you out of Heaven.
Just take God at His word and claim His salvation by faith. Believe, and you will be saved. No church, no lodge, no good works can save you. Remember, God does the saving. All of it!
Trusting Jesus is meaningless without the cross. You must believe that Jesus died, was buried and rose again. 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 teaches that the gospel is the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
God's simple plan of salvation is: You are a sinner. Therefore, unless you believe on Jesus Who died in your place, you will spend eternity in Hell. If you believe on Him as your crucified, buried, and risen Savior, you receive forgiveness for all of your sins and His gift of eternal salvation by faith.
You say, “Surely, it cannot be that simple!” Yes, that simple. It is scriptural; it is God's plan. My friend, believe on Jesus and receive Him as Savior today.
If you've never been saved, then now is the time to believe upon the name of Jesus, the Christ, that your sins will be blotted out forever and you can know that your name is written in Heaven.
Christ died for your sins. You are a sinner by nature and by choice. Jesus took your sins and charged them to His own record. He went to the cross and paid the penalty for your sins. He says if you're willing to receive Him in faith; He will transfer His payment to your debt, and His righteousness to your sins. He will impute to you His goodness, and impute to His own record your sin; if you in faith will trust Him as your Savior.
Romans 8:34, “Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.”