WHAT WE BELIEVE POLITICALLY
What we believe with regards to the political and cultural issues in America today, with the Word of God as a lens through which we view the issues at hand.
*We believe abortion is America's national holocaust. It is the deliberate killing of innocent pre-born babies.
*We believe marriage is, by definition, only between a man and a woman.
*We believe the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights to be the greatest documents of freedom ever produced by man.
*We believe the federal government is bound to submit to the limited duties prescribed to it by the U.S. Constitution.
*We believe America's Founding Fathers to be the greatest generation of Christian philosophers and patriots to ever live.
*We believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
*We believe there is a conspiracy by powerful elitists to surrender America's independence and national sovereignty to a globalist New World Order.
*We believe the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, and Bilderbergers are especially culpable in this regard.
*We believe there is a conspiracy of silence and cover-up by the national media to keep the American people in the dark about the truth of what really is going on.
*We believe the media deliberately covered up the events of 9/11, Waco, Ruby Ridge, TWA Flight 800, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Sandy Hook school shootings, etc., etc., ad infinitum.
*We believe the media covered up what really happened in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
*We further believe that the current effort to merge the United States into a North American Community (by whatever name it is called) and the push to provide amnesty (not to mention billions in federal tax dollars) to millions of illegal aliens comprise a grave threat to America.
*We are also convinced that there is a bold and blatant attempt underfoot to turn the United States into a police-state-style surveillance society, to which personal freedoms and liberties are being quickly and egregiously sacrificed. Passage of the USA Patriot Act, The Military Commissions Act, and the indefinite detention clause of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) are examples of this flagrant betrayal of freedom principles.
* We believe the Federal Reserve is a corrupt cabal of international banksters, whose actions are nothing short of criminal. We wholeheartedly support the abolition of the Federal Reserve and a return to sound money. We opposed the bailouts for Wall Street.
* We believe the United Nations is a sinister organization from which the United States should withdraw.
* We believe the federal government taxes too much, spends too much, lies too much, and snoops too much into the personal lives of the American people.
* We believe the federal "war on terror" and "war on drugs" is mostly a cover for power-hungry, big-government zealots to trample constitutional government and squash freedoms and liberties, which are supposed to be protected by the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.
* We fully support the current State sovereignty movements that are sweeping the country.
*We support the current effort underway in State legislatures to take back federal lands. We abhor the military tactics recently used by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in Nevada.
* We are opposed to Agenda 21, the way America's colleges and universities use strong-arm tactics to banish Christian thought and expression of faculty members and students.
* We oppose the government's violent use of drones in foreign countries and we also oppose the domestic use of drones for surveillance purposes.
* We believe the doctrine of the Rapture is being used by too many pastors, in too many Churches, and by too many Christians as an excuse to not resist the many attacks against our liberties in the United States of America.
* We further believe that too many pastors and churches have become too passive and too politically correct.
Now is the time to stand for righteousness, goodness, and what honors God.
“We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”
We Stand for Christ and His holiness and righteousness.